Service in Ukraine
Safety and Warning
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference which may cause undesired operation. This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur In a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• ncrease the separation between the equipment and receiver.
• Connect the equipment Into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected. Consult the dealer.
or an experienced radio/TV technician for help. In accordance with FCC requirements, changes or modifications not expressly approved by manufacturer could void the user’s authority to operate this product.
FCC Radiation Exposure Statement
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be Installed and operated with minimum distance 20cm between the radiator & your body Dangerous voltage constituting a risk of electric shock is present inside this equipment. This mark is applied to show the equipment conforms to European safety and electronic magnet.
• Never let anyone push objects into holes and ventilation slots.
• Do not place any objects filled with liquid on or near the product.
• Do not place a naked flame source such as lighted candles on or near this product.
• Do not attempt to repair this product yourself, always get a qualified service agent to carry out adjustments or repairs.